Alonso Duralde’s fresh trade paperback 101 Must-See Movies for Gay Men (Advocate Books, $14.95) is a must-have book, a curated A-Z list of must-see films every gay man should watch before considering his cultural education complete. Alonso Duralde, former arts and entertainment editor of The Advocate is the responsible of presenting this book. Duralde brings a quick wit, a gift for analysis, and a lifelong love affair with each film recommendation. This... Read More
- MIKE KRETZSCHMAR on Gay norway minister to take husband to sochi
- Jon Tolbert on What is North Korea’s stance on homosexuality?
- John on Marvel Comics reveals black-Latino Spider-Man – who could be gay in future
- pedram on Facebook removes ads from ‘cute and gay boys’ page after threat of boycott
- Jean-Claude on Axel People, the new social network of Axel Hotels has been launched to allow you to be everywhere, with everyone, at any time