Last night, the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) honoured Ricky Martin, Anderson Cooper and NBC’s 30 Rock among many others with awards for their contribution to the LGBT community. The GLAAD media awards were held at the Marriott Marquis in Times Square to celebrate the people and stories that are changing hearts and minds. Film producers Neil Meron and Craig Zadan presented the Vito Russo Award to Ricky Martin, who came out... Read More
- MIKE KRETZSCHMAR on Gay norway minister to take husband to sochi
- Jon Tolbert on What is North Korea’s stance on homosexuality?
- John on Marvel Comics reveals black-Latino Spider-Man – who could be gay in future
- pedram on Facebook removes ads from ‘cute and gay boys’ page after threat of boycott
- Jean-Claude on Axel People, the new social network of Axel Hotels has been launched to allow you to be everywhere, with everyone, at any time