TV researchers at the British Film Institute (BFI) have revealed they have footage of what is believed to be the first male-to-male kiss on UK television featuring Sean Connery. The tapes originally belonged to Public Broadcasting Service WNET New York, which broadcast them after they had been shown in the UK on BBC or ITV. In the scene, which appeared in the 1960 BBC drama Colombe, Connery kisses Richard Pasco, who plays his brother. Connery’s... Read More
- MIKE KRETZSCHMAR on Gay norway minister to take husband to sochi
- Jon Tolbert on What is North Korea’s stance on homosexuality?
- John on Marvel Comics reveals black-Latino Spider-Man – who could be gay in future
- pedram on Facebook removes ads from ‘cute and gay boys’ page after threat of boycott
- Jean-Claude on Axel People, the new social network of Axel Hotels has been launched to allow you to be everywhere, with everyone, at any time