Historians and archaeologists are dubious over media reports that refer to a recently unearthed skeleton as a ‘gay’ caveman. The remains, found outside of Prague in the Czech Republic, are of a man lying on his left side and facing west, which is how many women of the time were laid to rest. The man also has items associated with females lying near him. But experts say there is no way to prove this man was gay; it would be speculation... Read More
- Jean-Claude on Axel People, the new social network of Axel Hotels has been launched to allow you to be everywhere, with everyone, at any time
- Evan on Interview to Epiphany
- Yad2.Co.Il Cars on California Gay Marriage ¿To be Redefined?
- Axel Hotels Says Goodbye to Buenos Aires Location | Passport Magazine News on Axel Hotels says goodbye to Axel Hotel Buenos Aires
- hanna gronkiewicz waltz on Homorazzi: Justin Bieber Lesbian Look-A-Likes